Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pageview Givaway: Thanks for 40+ pageviews!

Posted by ᴡʜᴀᴅᴅᴜᴘ ɪᴛs ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ at 9:01 AM
Thank you all so much for 40+ pageviews! I have decided to host a givaway with 3 winners in celebration.
--
PRIZES
First winner: One cc made by me for The Sims 4. You get to pick what it is, the graphic (if any,) and if it will be public download or not. (If you choose for it to be private, only you will have access to the download, making it one-of-a-kind!)
Second winner: One public cc made by me. You get to pick what it is and the graphic.
Third winner: One public cc made by me, you don't get to pick what it is or the graphic.
--
RULES
-You must not claim the custom content as your own.
-Credit EA, Maxis and me if you use it on a public sim.
-Do not reupload it.

Thanks guys! <3

0 comments:

 

Dreamysims Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos