Friday, September 12, 2014

Requests

Posted by ᴡʜᴀᴅᴅᴜᴘ ɪᴛs ᴋᴇɴᴢɪᴇ at 1:48 PM
Requests
I will certainly do requests for CC since I am just starting out and need some practice. Of course, I am not completely clueless because I was a creator for previous Sims games, but it still will help me get better because it is a new game. That said, I can't pile up the request list, since I will most likely not finish 10-20 requests. This means I will only take 3-5 requests at a time.
1.
2.
3.
The first 3 users to comment will get to request something from me. I can not promise to get it done in a few days, though I might. I am very busy since I have school, homework and a job. Please be patient with your request.
Also, since I am so busy, I might get your request finished but I might not put it on here until I have some free time. 

Please specify-
type of clothing (shirt, pants, ect)
pattern, graphic, ect
if you want it to be public or not; if not, I will figure out some way to give you the download privately.

Thank you so much for visiting! This list will be updated regularly, so please check back for open spots.

*all requests are free as of now, but I have the right to change my mind in the future.

0 comments:

 

Dreamysims Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos